What is Registered Massage Therapy?
Registered Massage Therapy is the scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, consisting primarily of manual (hands-on) techniques such as applying fixed or movable pressure, holding, and moving muscles and
- Reduce muscle tension and stiffness
- Increase joint and limb flexibility and range of motion
- Relieving tension and overall stress
- Promote deeper and easier breathing
- Promote faster healing of soft tissue injuries
- Reduce pain and swelling related to injuries
- Enhancing health and nourishment of skin
- Reduce emotional or physical stress and reduce anxiety
- Promote feelings of well-being
Registered Massage Therapy is covered by most extended health care benefits.