There are numerous studies that state Low Testosterone (Low T) is associated with an increased risk of diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease.
It is not at all uncommon for men over 40 years old to have symptoms of Low T; however, it can also affect men as young as 25 years old.
SYMPTOMS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS IN MEN:
- Prostate issues/PSA health
- Low sex drive
- Weak or absent erections
- Decreased muscle mass
- Premature ejaculation
- Inability to have an orgasm
- Frequent urination
- Fatigue and anxiety
- Sleep issues
- Cognitive issues
- Weight gain, increased fat, especially abdominal
- Reduced mental clarity
- Mood swings
- Lack of motivation and drive
Research has shown that Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) may be effective in restoring sexual function, increasing muscle mass and improving sleep, mood and energy.
The men’s health program at Pure Wellness Group includes TRT, disease prevention and optimum health, which may help improve health and wellness, vitality, energy levels, libido and cognitive health. In addition, you may find our program contributes to improved sex, energy/stamina and confidence.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy Program Includes:
- Full hormone assessment (with a complete evaluation and detailed medical history);
- Individualized hormone and testosterone replacement consultation;
- Comprehensive hormone, adrenal and thyroid lab tests (some may be covered by OHIP);
- Monitoring of symptoms for optimum care;
- Progress consultations throughout your treatment; follow-up appointments during the year;
- Testosterone prescription management with multiple treatment options (topical compound creams, gels, pills, troches, capsules and/or injectable therapy by Shannon Kenrick-Rochon NP)
Dr. Allan Price, ND and Dr. Tara O’Brien have partnered with Shannon Kenrick-Rochon, NP to offer a fully integrative and functional medicine program to their patients. This program is designed to help men balance testosterone and return it to optimal levels, which may include minimal side effects and maximum effectiveness.
Our TRT men’s program is all encompassing; patients consult with Dr. Price or Dr. O’Brien for naturopathic integration, thyroid and hormone optimization. Our patients also consult with Shannon Kenrick-Rochon, NP for testosterone management and testosterone prescriptions. Dr. Price, Dr. O’Brien and Shannon Kenrick-Rochon, NP bring a combined 35 years of clinical experience in endocrinology and boast that they have been trained by world renowned bioidentical hormone experts.