As of July 1st, 2015, Naturopathic Doctors are under the Regulated Health Practitioners Act (RHPA). We have long awaited this change! As new members of the RHPA, the profession can continue its long history of providing safe and effective care to patients in communities across the province of Ontario.
To continue providing excellent care, we have made some changes. Please see the list below!
1) Appointments for IVs must be made 24 hours in advance. Unfortunately we can no longer accommodate walk-ins. All IMs are delayed until October 2015.
2) Costs for ALL tests are now more affordable. This means improved quality of access and care!
3) Naturopathic Doctors are now regulated to prescribe certain medications and substances previously requiring an MD prescription. Please stay tuned for more updates in October 2015!
4) A new fee structure has been set in place for Injection Therapies. Please contact the clinic for more information. Our hours for IVs have been changed to the following days:
Tuesday 9 am – 1 pm
Wednesdays 9 am – 1 pm
Thursdays 9 am – 1 pm
5) Our Hours of Operation have changed to the following:
Monday 9 am – 5 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 5 pm
Wednesdays 9 am – 5 pm
Thursdays 9 am – 5 pm
Fridays we are closed